1. The absolute and verbal inspiration of the Bible and its inerrancy as God's Holy Word.
2. The Holy Trinity of Father, Son and Holy Spirit; three persons in one essence in the
unity of the Godhead.
3. The creation of man by the direct act of God, and his subsequent fall as revealed in
the Genesis account.
4. The Deity, Incarnation, Virgin Birth and sinless humanity of the Lord Jesus Christ; His
substitutionary death on the cross for the atonement of man's sin; His bodily resurrection
from the tomb; His ascension into Heaven to sit at the Father's right hand; the imminent
rapture of the church, and the personal, visible and pre-millenial return of Christ in
power and great glory.
5. The power of Christ to save men eternally from the penalty of sin through faith in His
shed blood, and the gift of eternal life by the grace of God.
6. The new birth of all who believe on Him through the regenerating work of the Holy
7. The sanctification of the believer by the Holy Spirit through His Word.
8. The final judgment of the wicked, and Satan's doom with the wicked in the lake of fire.
9. The eternal happiness of the righteous in the presence of the Lord, and the ushering in
of eternal righteousness in the new Heaven and the new Earth.